Sexual Health > Penis and Testicle Health > Conditions

Get That Hydrocele Treated—Even If That Means Wait and See

A urologist can determine whether your swollen scrotum needs treatment, and you have options.

Related Articles

While mostly harmless, this fluid-filled sac in the scrotum can lead to the need for treatment.
Here's how to talk with your healthcare provider about the swelling in your scrotum.
Learn the differences between the two forms of this testicle condition and what you can do.
This common condition in the scrotum can sometimes disguise a more serious genital issue.